Thursday, March 19, 2009



The Power of Prayer


The power of prayer
Will get you there
By my Holy Spirit, I will hear it
My child, I am here, to help you grow
So that you would know
The power of prayer
Comes from my Kingdom
With wisdom
Those that seek me early
Will find answers truly divine
With my love,
Set your mind on things above
Making the impossible, possible
Let my word be the guide
For I have not lied
Take my word and apply it to your need
Plant it like a seed
Water it with prayer
Tender and with care
I see you are weary
But never fear with me
Just believe....
For I promise I will never leave
Make the choice
To hear my voice
Submit to the Father
For there is no other
The enemy will flee
You will see
Prayer makes a way
As you seek me and pray
Give me your troubles,
I will take them away
With the sweetest of peace
That does increase
An answer will come from my Throne
A testimony, that will be known
To testify, that I, the Lord
Your father, will do a new thing
Make your offering
For I am your King
Believe in the power of prayer
It is a holy encounter
Between you and me
My Child, near and dear to my heart
With your prayer and my word
You do impart
I will make that new start
For I long to be your first priority
As you seek me
You will see
The power of prayer

By Elena Ramirez
Inspired by the Holy Spirit
April 4th 2007
All Copy Rights Reserved


Father, today is a day of prayer...
As everyday should be.
Praying as it reaches to the
heaven's high above, there is
an answer for us here on earth.
May the meditation and words
of my heart and mouth,
I pray, be acceptable in thy sight.
Bringing all things to the obedience
of Christ. Renouncing your enemy,
and submitting to you.
Repenting, if there is any sin.
First Lord, may my prayer,
bring you glory and honor. May it
be based on your word, your
promises. May it be fulfilled,
and completed to be a testimony
of your goodness. And through
it all, may I know, you are
with me, you will not
leave or forsake me.
Believing in your promises.
As I sense and know, how great the
sacrifice was because
of Christ. Holy Spirit,
now comfort, convict,
teach, guide, speak
in the most holiest of
communication...and make a way,
as you dispatch angels.
Father, please answer
my prayer, the deepest
prayer within my heart.
"A Prayer of Hope."
The prayer I wait on....
The Prayer, I pray daily...
The Prayer you have
placed in my heart.
With such a great
hunger and thirst, to see
it fulfilled in my life.
For I do seek your Kingdom
and your righteousness.
And believe, all things
will be added.
And Father,
great creator, Almighty God,
be glorified, be glorified
in me, and throughout
the earth...
in your son's name. Our Lord
and savior, dear Jesus.
Amen

I King 8:49
Then hear thou their
prayer and their supplication
in heaven thy dwelling place,
and maintain their cause,

I King 9:3
And the LORD said unto him,
I have heard thy prayer and
thy supplication, that thou
hast made before me:
I have hallowed this house,
which thou hast built,
to put my name there for ever;
and mine eyes and mine
heart shall be there perpetually.

II Chronicles 6:9
Have respect therefore to
the prayer of thy servant,
and to his supplication,
O LORD my God, to hearken
unto the cry and the prayer
which thy servant
prayeth before thee:

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye
shall ask in my
name, that will I do that
the Fathermay be glorified in the son.

Lamentations 3:40
Let us search and
try our ways, and turn
again to the LORD.

I Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

prayerofgod@comcast.net e-mail http://home.comcast.net/~prayerofgod/index.html
Main Web Page
.http://home.comcast.net/~prayerofgod/prayerofsalvationlink1.htmSalvation Prayer to share, freely, for those unsaved.

Elena Ramirez
Prayer of God Ministries
P.O. Box 1033
Wheatridge, CO 80034

This is My Goal
in writing a Prayer of Hope:

1. To Bring glory to God.
2. To inspire God's children.
3. To speak a word of truth to the lost.

If you are able, or know someone who
is able to publish these works, for the
above reasons. Or who
can give me a job writing.
Please contact me.
God will bless you.

No comments:

Elenas Christian Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones