Friday, March 20, 2009




IN THE NAME OF JESUS

In the Name of Jesus
It is time that in his promises
I receive his best
I no longer will accept or receive less
This I do claim
For there is no greater name
than that of my Lord Jesus
So satan you have to go
You cannot take my blessings anymore
It is time for me to be restored
Be gone, from my blessing door
Blocking it, with lies that distort
You are a liar
and you belong in the fire
Be gone, In the name of Jesus
For my Lord, promises he will not leave us
It is time, that my blessings come in
I praise God, and they will begin
There is a calling on my life
And he delivers me from falling and from strife
I take authority, as my Lord
has given to me
And I will not let you deceive me
or my friends or family
I am with Christ, the head
and not the tail
And with him, I will no
longer fail
I will pray with the word of God
As I plead the blood of Jesus
And I know this gets you mad
But this is not a fad
This is truth that sets one free
To be truly, as God has called us all to be
I have no fear, but hope with cheer
For the battle belongs to God
and he is near
You are defeated,
for you are a thief
and a cheat
With all your cheap talk
God is not mocked, and I am his servant
and with him I have a life that is abundant
So be gone, In the name of Jesus
The son of God came for this very reason
To destroy the works of the enemy
And it is now time you see
By Christ, and him alone I am free
He will bless those that bless me
Or he will curse those that curse me
And really,
I don't think the latter you
would like to see
In the name of Jesus, be gone from me
This is the season to reap my blessings....
So first to God I will offer all my offerings.
For he alone is God, and he is the King
In the name of Jesus be gone, my enemy
It is time to reap my blessings....
and I thank God for everything!

By Elena Ramirez


prayerofgod@comcast.net e-mail





http://home.comcast.net/~prayerofgod/index.html


Main web page http://home.comcast.net/~salvationprayerofgod/





Salvation Prayer for those wanting to help your unsaved lost friends, acquaintances, and family

Elena Ramirez


Prayer of God Ministries


P.O. Box 1033


Wheatridge, CO 80034


John 10:25
Jesus answered them, I told you,
and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have
chosen you, and ordained you, that ye
should go and bring forth fruit, and
that your fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Exodus 23:22
But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice,
and do all that I speak; then I will be
an enemy unto thine enemies,
and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power
to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the
years that the locust hath eaten,
the cankerworm, and the caterpiller,
and the palmerworm, my great army
which I sent among you.

Father, there is no greater name than
the name of Jesus. Every knee, will bow,
every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.
So much is on my heart, as I pray.
But I sense, the time has come
for my blessings to come in
the name of Jesus. I am tired of
the enemy stealing my blessings
and though I do not speak to
him, on my own accord,
but by the authority
you have given me,
I tell him to leave.
As I plead my Lord's
blood over my life
over my blessings.
Over my friends and family.
For it is written, I shall not live by
bread alone, but by every word that
proceeds out of your mouth.
And this is what I am doing now.
I know Lord, that not all accept that.
But you know and I do too.
Prayer is sanctified by your word.
For you send your word, and it will
prosper in that thing.
And it will not return void.
I submit to you,
I resist him and by your
word, he will flee. I obey you my Lord,
I offer my praise and my thanks
for being near me, that the battle is yours
and may all glory go to you, and your throne. For the victory and the blessings you give me. I receive them.
In the mighty name of Jesus.
Amen

Psalm 138:2
I will worship toward thy holy temple,
and praise thy name for thy
lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

No comments:

Elenas Christian Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones