Monday, October 12, 2009

S.O.S. LETTER ABOUT ELENAS BLOGS SPAM BLOCKING






S.O.S

This is an update letter.  

Dear Friends, in Christ,


I write to you with a heavy heart.  As many of you know, and by some requests, you are wondering, why I have not been sending out
my Prayers of Hope, and my commentaries, "Just My Thoughts."

I have a dilemma here, that needs prayer, and I pray, you would share this, with others. because what I am speaking, I believe, also violates, my freedom of speech.  And could also violate yours, without you even knowing it, as you trust the internet systems you use, to send out your mail.  Mail, that you would send out in the name of the Lord, but filters established, in the system, throw you out because to "some" that is considered spam.  

Let me explain:

Recently, I have been having problems, sending out my mails.  I have been calling my internet service for over a week to get a resolution.  
I would send e-mails out, with my links attached as a signature, and they would kick them out.  So in other words, no one, was getting my e-mails.  I would write, and add it to the link, and mail it out, and they would drop in the dark hole of the Internet.  The internet service I use, has informed me that it is because the links are in my signatures.  What good is the signature element in e-mails if they are going to kick them out?  Because they are links.  

The links, I am using, are the links that hold my Christian writings.  For you, and others, publishers, magazines, Christian groups, to view.  Without those links being sent out, the good news of Jesus Christ, that he gives to me, and for others, by my writings, are not being viewed.
This hurts me deeply as a writer, that is trying to get a job.  Because if my e-mails are not going out, and are being censored, filtered, by the services we pay for, with our cash.  I am being silenced.

My voice, as a Christian is being silenced.  Do you want your voice as a Christian silenced as well?  

I need your support more then ever.  Right now I may have a way to get past this, and it is by using InJesus.com.  There you can do a search of my name, or I suppose of my links with them.  In the I n J e s u s . c o m  link, ( because my e-mails are rejecting links, the link here has been modified, to pass through the filters. ) But you can search for:  "Dear Elena" blog and 
Just my thoughts  Christian commentaries.   Through the injesuswebpage  you can find my work there.  

You can subscribe to my e-mails through them.  Though it will cost me more to use their service, because I have to pay for their service, besides my internet service.  But I will use it, if it brings truth, to the lost, and inspires others, and more then anything brings glory to God.  

So, in the mean time, you can open up my links above, in the attachment above, and share this page, with others.  Click the red links, in my attachment, for those are the ones, that are being censored, for now, and thrown out.  If it does not click, copy and paste it to your browser.  

Share this with every Christian you know, because this is something that the enemy is using to silence us, and as little lambs.
We are being violated of our freedom of speech, by these filters.  And we probably do not even know it, as we trust the systems to send out our e-mails.  To be honest with you, I am also considering getting legal help, I am so frustrated with this situation.  Because this affects my livelihood in even searching for a job.  As a Christian writer.  And if you know someone, who can help me please, refer this letter to them.  

Anyway, thank you, for your prayers and support, and if you have problems viewing the links in my attachment, would you please let me know?  Your communication means so very much to me.  So if you feel inclined to even let me know you got this e-mail, that would bless me.  Thank you, and please consider what I am sharing, the enemy wants to silence us as Christians.  We need to stand up, in faith, 
and in love, to do that which is right, because of Christ, and his sacrifice, for our salvation, and for the world.  Because God loves us.  
We cannot be silenced.  We need to be a voice, that is based on Gods word, that is my goal.  As I am sure it is yours.  


YES DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOR FOR THE LORDS SAKE.  GIVE ME THIS ENCOURAGEMENT IN CHRIST.  I AM CONFIDENT AS I WRITE THIS LETTER THAT YOU WILL DO WHAT I ASK AND EVEN MORE!
Philemon 1:20-22

God bless you,

Elena Ramirez
prayerofgod@comcast.net e-mail
Prayer of God Ministries

p.s.  My new pages are blogs, for communication, entitled:  Dear Elena a place to communicate, and blog, with a Christian perspective.
and Just my thoughts commentaries, this weeks commentary is entitled:  ARE YOU OFFENDED?.  (Boy, do I have to practice what I preach in this commentary)  and for poetry lovers, a Prayer of hope.  The new revisions are highlighted in red.  


http://home.comcast.net/~prayerofgod/index.html
Main web page to order your Prayer of Hope Poetry, scripture, and prayer, to inspire

http://home.comcast.net/~prayerofgod/prayerofsalvationlink1.htm
Salvation Prayer to share, freely, for those unsaved.
 
http://www.dearelenaachristianperspective.blogspot.com
NEW "Dear Elena"
A place to ask questions, make comments,
with a Christian perspective.  check it out.
 
http://www.elenasprayerofhope.blogspot.com
Poetry, prayer, and scripture
 
http://www.elenasjustmythoughts.blogspot.com
Just My Thoughts Commentaries
 
prayerofgod@comcast.net
E-mail


  

No comments:

Elenas Christian Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones