Monday, September 21, 2009


I SEE

Father, today I pray
and see you in every way
I see you in the day
That has been given to me
For I see
Your glory, Holy Majesty
All that is Holy
I see the sky above
and that it is expanded with your love
And in this space there is your grace
Blue and grey are the colors today
But Lord no matter, I seek you anyway
The rain falls gently on the earth
Filling the thirst, in all its worth
I see the trees that have grown tall
With roots within, so they will not fall
I see me in that same way today
For with your truth, grounded in you
I will not fall, I will call on your name
I will be delivered from shame
I will give glory to you
In all I do
Yes, Lord, I see you today
I seek you and pray
I know, that Christ is the way
The truth and the life
That with Christ, I am free from strife
I seek you Lord, and see you,
in all your creation, from heaven
through this Universe
I will bless, and not curse
this that you have done
I will only give glory through you
And Christ your son
Holy Spirit, hear it, and deliver
my love to thee
For it is in Christ I am free
Yes, Lord, with liberty
Today, it is you, and only you,
I see.....


By Elena Ramirez
September 21, 2009


My Prayer today, Lord,
to you be the glory, my trust is in you.
My life, is in your hands, to understand....
Bless, all those who see this as well
For we are souls delivered from hell.
We are those who know the difference
by taking the chance, in Jesus Christ
Our lives, have been made right.
Giving us sight to see.
Lord, to you all glory, praise be


NOW FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR
AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE

HEBREWS 11:1

Inspired by the Lord, I found this scripture just sitting on my desk.
God knows...To him, be the glory. It was found, after I wrote this.
To let me see....
WOW

No comments:

Elenas Christian Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones